The direct sun rays take a toll on your skin. Therefore, it becomes very important to keep yourself well-hydrated in the summer. You must take extra care of your skin to get rid of burns and dark patches. Often, people stop socializing due to the ugly blemishes on their face. If you are also one among them then, you are in the right place. Unpleasant blemishes can happen anywhere on the body as dark spots or skin discolouration, but the ones that appear on the face are most disappointing. Don’t you think so? And if you do not know how to get rid of blemishes, we have got you covered. Here are a few tips that will help you to treat blemishes at home.
- Tomato juice- Since tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, they are best suitable for healing the skin. The tomato juice helps in shrinking the open pores that are caused by acne and its natural astringent properties make it perfect for clearing blemishes. As far as the dark spots are concerned, the high lycopene content in tomatoes lightens these spots. You need to massage your skin with tomato juice. Allow it to dry for 15 minutes and wash it with water. Follow this for almost 2 weeks you will see a difference.
- Aloe Vera- Most of you must be aware of the magical properties of Aloe Vera that can cure acne, but many people know it consists of polysaccharides that encourages the growth of new skin cells and help in healing scars and blemishes. Pick a leaf from aloe vera and extract the inside gel. Now, apply it on your skin and allow to dry. Once it is completely dried, wash with water. Apply this natural gel for at least a month and you will see your blemishes will get light.
- Egg white- Most readily available, eggs are not only tasty, but it’s white part also consists of the natural enzymes that assist in even out the skin and in lightening the scars and darkest blemishes. To apply egg white, take an egg and separate the white park from the egg yolk. Now, with your fingers or a brush apply the egg white and allow it to dry. Once it’s totally dried up, wash with cold water. Repeating this process twice a well will fade away the blemishes.
- Honey- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of honey help in lightening the scars. Apply a teaspoon of honey on blemishes and keep it for fifteen minutes before washing off with cold water. Follow this regime for about two weeks and you will find that the scar has started to disappear.
- Lemon- Lemon juice works as a natural bleaching agent for the skin and it also lightens the skin blemishes and scars. Apply the juice of a half lemon over the affected area and let it dry for about ten minutes. Repeat this regularly for fifteen days and you will not regret later.
Try any of these above-mentioned tips to get rid of skin blemishes. You will see a difference which you will love.